Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Collaboration


In the previous post I talked about Betty from Liverpool. Betty is a programmer lady whom I met in Second Life who helped me with a scripted object. A Typing Override. As you type to each other in Secodn Life your hands start making a roungh typing animation...kinda looks like playing the bongo drums. My first animation was an idea to make this look better so I made a typewriting animation that looked similare to using and old Underwood or Corona, including carriage return. This still continues to sell, and I continue to shunt 50% of gross sales of the item to Betty.

The actual object/override script and animation holder is worn on the thigh at garter level and looks like a vintage St Louis Police issued "Press Badge". Modified in its texture to say Second life instead of St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment