Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cats and Trees and Easter Island.



In the early days of wrestling with Maya to get some semblance of exports out. I did just simpler stuff with parametric textures like the Moai Polynesian Idol that has become one of my trademark items in Second Life. Mr. Moai that is.




I fiddled with textures loosely and finally started to get the knack after I did my first serious animated object using the Puppet Master system. This Cat Head in a Pumpkin was a lot of fun to make. I will remake it again someday and raise the bar again.




Christmas came soon after and saw the Mechanical Retro Fantasy Tree constructed.

You can also see in the last picture that I added some features to Mr Moai. two style of eyes, closed and red. But that is a later addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment